Thursday, April 23, 2015

You can’t complain

Clancy’s Fish Pub in Fremantle is a local favourite for many people.

It’s traditional and straightforward menu, location and space make it perfect for simple dinner with friends.  Dinner at Clancy’s is especially cool if you’re meeting with a small to medium size group or want somewhere where the kids can run around and play.   

They have the usual pub food such as Fish and Chips, Pizzas and the odd Thai Curry as well as a lot of other food. Nothing particularly fancy or uber flash but good if you just want something nice to go with one of their many beers or wine.


Friends, beer and something to eat - you can’t complain, right?

The staff are cool and the guy who served me my beer knew a lot and helped me to choose one that I liked.


I ended up having a Nail Red Ale to go along with my pizza and fries. Both pizza and fries weren’t bad and complimented my beer well and it was perfect for a dinner with my choir posse before practice.


Clancy's Fish Pub Fremantle on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...