Friday, May 15, 2015

Who is Lucky Chan?

To be honest, I have no idea but I know that we are lucky to have such a cool restaurant in Perth.

Lucky Chan’s Laundry and Noodle Bar is a relatively new outfit in Perth and one that I had been meaning to visit for months. So after seeing a mid day French movie at Cinema Paradiso with a friend my wish came true. Aren’t I lucky?

Lucky Chan’s occupies a tall and narrow building. Its laundry concept is random, how many places choose to put ironing boards as decoration on the side of the wall? There are about three washing machines at the front desk…..Interesting!

Because the weather wasn’t too bad today, my friend and I choose to enjoy our Raman on the Roof Top. As we climbed up the steep stairs we saw where they made the noodles and see where else we could enjoy our dinner/drinks.

Danny Ramen
Once we had settled in our spot, we were quickly handed menus and decided on some Ramen – a big bowel of Shio for me and a bowl of Danny Ramen for friend. They were beautifully presented and tasted great.

Lucky Chan’s also has a super cool drinks menu (including an extensive mocktails)and more great food. I look forward to going back and trying more of their great food.  

This place is quirky and fun. It is well worth a visit if you want a fun night out in a joint that is less than traditional.

Shio Raman

Lucky Chan's Laundry + Noodlebar on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...