Saturday, June 27, 2015

Lunch in East Village



Before you start thinking that I’ve hit the jackpot and ran away to New York City, East Village is one of the many new restaurants opening in Perth.

East Village is located above Perth Underground station in the 140 Murray St complex. Much has been made of this area over the past few days as there have been many new places and is well worth a visit if you haven’t checked it out recently.

It has been a bit of a strange week so I was keen to chill a little and catch up on a book while enjoying a leisurely Saturday brunch.

It was quick to get a table here at the East Village and the staff were quick to give me a menu and take my coffee order (I know what I want J). It came out first and it was perfect temperature.  

Their menu has the whole range of American food as well as an American take on Italian and Aussie favourites such as pizza and an Avocado Smash.



I love Avocado so I went straight for an Avocado and Fetta Smash that also included lots of tomato. It wasn’t long before it appeared and the avo Smash was a generous size with slightly grilled fetta, avocado (obviously) and tomato in equal proportions.      


East Village’s décor could be described as Industrial Chic. With its booth, lighting and general set up makes it’s cool interior is impressive and I will defiantly be back to try more of the East Village.   



Click to add a blog post for East Village on Zomato 

1 comment:

  1. it all looks so tasty, my dear
    you definitely had a great lunch, I love the avocado, feta and tomatoes matching
    http://www.theitalianglam.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...