Thursday, June 18, 2015

Perfect Masala at Bengal Indian



I’ve often past this Indian restaurant and, since I love Indian food, I have always wanted to try it.

From the outside Bengal Indian looks very ordinary but once inside the well presented tables, with their table cloths lifts the standard a little and saves it from being your usual ‘cheap and cheerful’ eatery.

My order was taken from the waiter who was relaxed and easy going but almost too much so.   

I chose the Beef Masala which was cooked perfectly; the beef was tender and the capsicum was soft. I am a great fan of coriander loved how you could taste it without feeling it was over powering the other spices.


The Naan was crisp, fresh and perfect in every way.


Bengal Indian is a nice place that is slightly out of Fremantle and not a bad place to go if you want somewhere quiet and authentic.





Click to add a blog post for Bengal Indian Restaurant on Zomato 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...