Sunday, July 5, 2015

The Precinct’s a good place to do Sunday Brunch

The Precinct is a famous Victoria Park restaurant. It is funky cafe that does breakfast as well as doubles up as a wine bar. It has an extensive wine list and lunch/dinner menu but that’s not why we were there.  

I’ve been there several times and have always loved their food. I have always found their staff to be keen, attentive and knowledgeable.


Today, we went for breakfast. It was busy but not overly so and we were shown to a table straight away.    

We ordered drinks while we chose what we were going to eat. My friend picked the Avocado Smash which had a generous serving of avo. The bacon was very smoky, tasty and I would highly recommend it.


I chose the slow cooked eggs on sourdough bread with an Italian sausage. It was beautifully presented and sausage was nice. The locally sourced eggs (from Baldivis) were a bonus as too was the in-house produced sausage.



My Long Mac (topped up) was lovely.

The Precinct is a great place to visit regardless of the time of day. 

Click to add a blog post for The Precinct on Zomato  

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...