Sunday, October 18, 2015

Alfread’s burgers are an institution




Somewhere not far from Perth is an instiution that everyone knows about…everyone except me. So when my posse planned a visit I jumped at the chance to join them.


It has been around for years, serving good food that wasn’t too expensive. It is not fancy or particularly flash but it is authentic and genuine.

There is no formal seating but their food is often enjoyed by people huddled in groups or seated on benches around a makeshift bonfire.


Likely, the only dress code is super relaxed and the only place in Perth where you can rock up in your trakkie daxs.

I got their steak, egg, cheese and burger which was great. It was juicy and the steak wasn’t too hard to eat. The Pea and Ham soup was hot and warmed us up on this early spring night.


This place is well worth a visit just for its relaxed and unique vibe. As my friend said – ‘This is the life, eating a burger on the side of a road with some friends’.

I couldn’t agree more :)

FYI – cash only 

Alfred's Kitchen Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...