Thursday, May 18, 2017

Breakfast at the Grain Store

This was another café on the Top-Ten-Cafés-in-Melbourne list. After a bit of a walk from my hotel, I finally made it to The Grain Store.

It was packed with people enjoying their breakfasts. While the vibe was good-humoured and cheerful, this made it a bit loud which is something to keep in mind if you’re meeting people who are older or are hard of hearing.


After being greeted by friendly staff I was lead to a kitchen size tabled in the corner which felt a bit like sitting at the singles table at a wedding reception.

After ordering a Short Mac and perusing the menu, I chose a Golden Latte Quinoa Porridge as it seemed intriguing.


When it came out, it seems to glow and radiate. It also looked soooo pretty and well presented. The quinoa made the porridge light and not as heavy as if oats has been used.   

My coffee was nice enough.



Their cake table looked amazing. I am glad I made the effort to come here as their presentation is beautiful.   


The Grain Store Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...