Thursday, August 10, 2017

I was cold and then I found Zensaki

It was cold, it was raining and I was starving. Not to mention, was I in a rush. So I as I walked down Barrack Street, I just popped into the first place that was open and looked nice.

Zensaki looks ordinary from the outside but it had cute décor. It was peaceful and I immediately felt relaxed and ready to enjoy some Raman. I loved sitting a booth and watching the sushi pass by on the sushi train.




I ordered the Ultimate Raman with the Black Sesame Miso Broth. It comes with the usual pork, egg, chicken, etc. It was lovely, hot, generous and tasted beautiful. The Japanese tea was the perfect companion.


Zensaki Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato  


-->

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...