Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Please feed me Raman…..

Even though it is Tuesday in September, it feels like a nightmare before Christmas. Uni deadlines and other commitments are happening all at once but life’s good. I was feeling a little under the pump today and I had got a whole lot of stuff done, I suddenly had this urge for Raman.

So after a gym session and before working on a uni assignment, I popped in town for a bowl of the good soup, just any soup!!

From the outside Eat Me Raman looks unassuming. Just like any low key Asian eatery but when you walk inside it is cosy. You can either eat at a long table while sitting on stools, at a table with chairs or at a bench overlooking the kitchen.













I chose the Midnight Raman with some Japanese tea. The Raman had some dark broth with it’s blend soy source and super rich chicken elements to it. It tasted so good and had so much flavour and it made me so happy!


While it is one of Perth’s little secrets (hopefully it will stay that way) go ahead and try it. A bowl of Raman will make you smile!       

  

 Eat Me Ramen Bar Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...