Monday, October 23, 2017

Raman at Ocean's

I was in the middle of writing a 3000-word assignment for uni and I was on target so I went out to Northbridge for a sneaking Monday arvo movie with a friend.

Trust me, this was a perfect break from sitting at home tapping away on my laptop but so sick of the four walls of my apartment, I couldn’t face going straight away after the movie had finished.

So after lingering awhile, I decided to pop into Oceans for a bowl of Raman which was a perfect end to a good but long day.



I chose the Tan Man with the Miso broth and it was so nice. Maybe I was just glad for the excuse not to go home and study but it was so tasty and Oceans was a perfect place to enjoy a bowl of Raman. It wasn’t too busy and the staff were great and the vibe was peaceful.



I’ll be back to visit soon I reckon.  




Oceans Ramen and Donburi Bar Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...