Friday, August 4, 2017

Noodles at Mama's


On a wet and windy Perth winter’s night, I felt the need for pho. I couldn’t be bothered to cook and I was going out with a posse of friends to go to a WA Symphony Orchestra concert so I thought I would pop in to Mama’s Trans on the way to the concert hall.


It was kinda quiet night for Mama Trans but that is ok because it meant that my food came out super quick. I got the noodle soup with pork and prawn and it was just perfect and hit the spot while being perfectly full of flavour.


Mama Tran has several outlets in various locations around Perth and makes a great fast food alternative to the many burgers and chicken “restaurants” that are out there.  

Mama Tran Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...